About Grant Professionals:
- Association of Fundraising Professionals Professional association of individuals responsible for generating philanthropic support for a wide variety of nonprofit, charitable organizations.
- Grant Professionals Association The premier membership organization of grant professionals.
- Grantmakers for Effective Organizations GEO is a diverse community of 500 grantmakers working to reshape the way philanthropy operates. Understanding that grantmakers are successful only to the extent that their grantees achieve meaningful results, GEO promotes strategies and practices that contribute to grantee success.
Fundraising Tips/Grant Resources:
Download our handy Grant Checklist of items your organization needs to have one hand before you go grant shopping.
- Blue Avacado
- Board Source
- Charity Channel Press
- Charity Navigator
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Chronicle of Philanthropy
- Community Foundation for Greater Atlanta
- Community Foundation for Northeast Georgia
- Council for Advancement and Support of Education
- Council on Foundations
- Form 990 Online
- Georgia Association of Development Professionals (Healthcare)
- Georgia Center for NonProfits
- Georgia Planned Giving Council
- Grantmakers in Health
- Grant Space
- Grantsmanship Center
- Guide Star
- Latino Community Foundation
- Nancy Schwartz
- National Association of Charitable Gift Planners
- National Center for Charitable Statistics
- National Council of Nonprofits
- Network For Good
- Nonprofit Hub
- Nonprofit Technology Network
- Norris Consulting Group Newsletter
- Pamela Grow Fundraising Report
- Philanthropy Journal
- Southeastern Council of Foundations
- Tech Soup
- The Foundation Center
- The Giving Institute
- Urban Ministry
Development firms help nonprofits raise funds by strategically identity fundraising opportunities that align with the nonprofit’s mission, the characteristics of potential supporters, and the resources available.