At Palmetto Grant Consulting, we analyze grant opportunities and seek partnerships with clients who have a strong commitment to promoting their mission. Our number-one priority is to establish meaningful and ongoing relationships with our clients, resulting in grant funds that allow your organization to advance its strategic initiatives.
Palmetto Grant Consulting can assist your organization in:Strategic Planning
- Through strategic planning, Palmetto Grant Consulting helps your organization formulate a focused plan of work that is strategically aligned with your vision, mission, values and goals.
- We help with the formulation of strategies, tactics, benchmarks and success measures to help you gauge your efficiency and effectiveness along the way
- Palmetto Grant Consulting will evaluate your current Board make up and effectiveness
- Board Member roles, responsibilities and expectations will be formulated and goals/objectives defined
- Our external reviews constructively examine your current policies, systems, and procedures and offer best practices recommendations from highly successful grant seeking organizations so you end up with a stronger operation
- We use a checklist system to determine if you have all the documents in place to begin writing
- We will review your program and strategic plan to accurately pin-point your message
- Grant Writing includes city, state, federal, corporate and private foundation proposals/applications
- Palmetto Grant Consulting services include preparing letters of intent, cover letters, cover sheets, federal forms, proposal narrative line-item and justifies budgets and required attachments (resumes, service areas, organizational charts letters of support, etc.)
- We will submit final proposals, conduct follow-up research, send thank you notes, etc. to insure a complete process for your organization
- Find funding sources by reviewing subject matter terms, geographic area, the target populations you serve
- Create a master grant calendar of potential state/federal funding and corporate/private foundations (typical yield is 40-50 funders for general funding research)
- Quarterly grant calendars will be developed to create more focused, narrowed, vetted prospects and funders will be contacted and confirmed as a good fit for your organization/program (Typical yield is 5-15 funders for the quarterly calendar)
- After an award had been granted, we will assist your organization to review/administer the grant
- Assist in project coordination to assure that funds are used according to the requirements of the award
Site Visit Preparation
- Palmetto Grant Consulting will assist in preparing for a site visit and/or funder review
Grant Workshops / Staff Coaching
- Palmetto Grant Consulting offers specialized skill training in successful grant seeking
In keeping with the best practices and ethics of development and grant writing established by the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) and the Grant Professionals Association (GPA), Palmetto Grant Consulting does not work on a commission basis, and fees are never built into the grant request. Fees are determined based on the scope of the project and/or application process, the research required, and the timeline.